Red Dead Redemption 2 has a lot of graphics settings that need a definition, incl: Parallax Occlusion Mapping, Volumetric Raymarch Resolution, and Screen Space Ambient Occlusion.
Sponsor: Gigabyte Z390 Master Motherboard (https://geni.us/SIBW0 – Amazon)
This content includes some Red Dead Redemption 2 PC graphics settings comparisons, with a heavy focus on technical explanation.
Watch our #RDR2 CPU benchmark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_ty-gajwoA
and RDR2 GPU benchmark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD3xd1qGcfo
Red Dead Redemption 2 PC graphics get a deep-dive in this video. Graphics options we explain include the below:
– What is unlocked volumetric raymarch resolution?
– Defining parallax occlusion mapping quality
– Tessellation of snow and mud in RDR2
– Full resolution screen space ambient occlusion (SSAO)
– Volumetric Lighting Quality, & Near/Far Volumetric Resolution
– Level of Detail settings (trees, grass, geometry)
– Water physics quality
– Anti-Aliasing settings (FXAA, MSAA, TAA)
– Decal quality, fur quality, etc.
We have a new GN store: https://store.gamersnexus.net/
Like our content? Please consider becoming our Patron to support us: http://www.patreon.com/gamersnexus
** Please like, comment, and subscribe for more! **
Follow us in these locations for more gaming and hardware updates:
Testing, Editorial, Video: Steve Burke
Video, Research: Andrew Coleman
Additional Testing: Patrick Lathan