Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre Board of Directors invites interested Northwestern Ontario residents
The Board invites interested Northwestern Ontario residents to consider serving as members of the Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre Board of Directors or its Board Committees. Successful candidates are expected to participate actively in governance activities for a three year term.
As a skilled based Board, we are seeking to fill vacancies with interested volunteers:
– who are committed to advocate for strong regional specialized academic acute care;
– who believe in the importance of teamwork and commitment;
– whose values and behaviour are consistent with those of the Hospital;
– who have a strong track record of community leadership;
– who will commit the time necessary to be a productive Board or Board Committee member, and
– who have strategic and visionary skills.
Interested Candidates should forward a resume and a letter of interest by Friday, March 10th, 2017 to:
Chair, Nominating Committee
c/o President’s Office
Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
980 Oliver Road, Thunder Bay, ON P7B 6V4