Lisa Gade takes you on a tour of Lenovo’s ThinkPad design and testing lab in Yokohama Japan. This is the lab where most ThinkPad design takes place, dating back to the IBM days and continuing on in the present day Lenovo era. ThinkPad X, T and P series models as well as the ThinkPad Yoga line pass 12 mil spec tests for vibration, impact, dust, moisture and even explosive atmosphere testing, and you’ll see some of that testing here.
More in MobileTechReview
- Human remains discovery rattles ‘peaceful’ B.C. Interior community
- Ownership of Franklin Expedition shipwrecks given to Canada and northern Inuit by U.K.
- Gold Star widow describes Trump’s phone call | ‘He likes to do his research’
- Canada’s ambassador to Myanmar gives shocking first-hand account of Rohingya refugee crisis
- Trudeau appoints Bob Rae as special envoy to Myanmar