MEDIA RELEASE: Charges laid in historic sexual assault.
Incident No. P17035613
Thunder Bay Police have laid charges in a historical sexual assault case.
The alleged incidents occurred between 2008 and 2014 to a single victim. The investigation began in April 2017. No other information can be provided to protect the identity of the victim.
A 65 year old male Albert Kozlowski of Oliver Paipoonge has been charged with:
· Sexual Interference C.C.151
· Invitation to Sexual Touching C.C.152
· Sexual Exploitation C.C.153(1)(b)
· Sexual Assault C.C.271
· Forcible Confinement C.C.279(2)
· Carless Storage of a Firearm C.C.86(1) (Subsequent to his arrest on April 18, 2017)
Albert Kozlowski is currently out of custody with his next court date set as August 15, 2017.